LEARN AT LUNCH SERIES (FREE EVENT)
Are you aware of how your own behaviors, habits, and modes of communication affect the success of your business?
In this session, David will help us to explore different areas of our lives that directly reflect upon our businesses. Running us through the following topics, David will help us to better understand ourselves, our staff, and how to identify and change behaviours that do not serve us.
- Self Leadership - how your behaviour dictates your outcome
- Communication and cooperation - how to get the best out of your people
- Your Comfort Zone - How staying there limits your success and what to do about it
- The most important thing to know about goal setting
- Sales - How to know when someone is ready to buy
WITH DAVE ISAACS
Dave Isaacs is a Business Coach specialised in finding the real core source of a problem and changing it. His focus is on the implementation of recruiting systems, sales and communication skills training, and business management systems. His unique approach to business and performance coaching is based in metapsychology, with his research in this area focused on removing euphoric and negative emotional energies that impact decision making in life, business, and sport.
Thursday 18th July
12:30 - 1:30
The Impact Workshop
58 Corio Street Geelong